Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Eli's New Highchair

Since we've started Eli on rice cereal, oatmeal, and are just beginning baby food, feeding him has gotten a little trickier. I tried the bouncy seat a couple of times, but after I realized that I was washing the bouncy seat cover after every feeding, I figured it was time for something easier to clean. A couple days ago, I pulled out the highchair that my parents gave us and assembled it. I love that the seat reclines so it makes it easier to feed him right now. Plus, it's so easy to pull him up right next to the table so he can interact with us while we eat and be part of the conversation. Of course, he HATES getting buckled in, but with him being a wiggle worm it's a DEFINITE must! After I uploaded these pictures, I looked at them and couldn't believe how big Eli looked sitting in his highchair. He is growing up so fast!


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

he LOVES being a big boy! =) so cute! love that smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...