Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bounce, Bounce!

Our church recently had a block party where they had all kinds of games and activities for kids and adults. The intent was to reach out to our community and give them something free and fun to do while presenting the message of Jesus. There was a great turnout. Lots of people from the church and the community came out to have fun, eat food, and play games. We didn't get there until close to the end; that's what happens when you have a toddler. The party began at his nap time and ended an hour after he woke up. Oh well, one more sacrifice we are happy to make for him :)

He woke up in a great mood, ate a quick lunch, and we headed to the church to have some fun.
Like I said before, most of the crowd had already come and gone, but all the games and activities were still up. Zue-Zue got us a snowcone while we headed to the jumpers to have fun. Eli loved the jumper and Mommy did, too. I even impressed Josh with my forward flip :) No, I didn't stick the landing, but I didn't break my neck either...success in my book! Check out the videos below for our jumping and flipping skills :)

I'm so happy that we have a church that is always looking for a way to give back and share the love of Jesus. We are so very blessed!



Isn't his rainbow nice?
He later discovered that rainbows don't come off that easily..ha ha!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...