Monday, July 9, 2012

Fountains at the Riverfront

The perfect way to beat the heat when you live anywhere in the south during the summer is to find water of any kind. A couple of weeks ago, Eli and I did just that. We went down to the riverfront area and played in the fountains there. Since Eli loves the water and actually doesn't mind it getting in his face, he had a BLAST! We were the only ones there for a long time so Eli had fun running back and forth through the fountains. 




















Oh, how I love this kid!




When Eli got tired of playing in the fountains, we walked around and found a swing to share...and a Diet A&W Root Beer, too :) I enjoyed my date with my little man and loved spending time with him. It is one of my most favorite things to do!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...