Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Father's Day-2013

Over the past four years, I've watched Josh grow as a Daddy and I have to say that he's pretty amazing. Eli adores Josh and Josh feels the same way about Eli. They really are best buds and it makes my heart so happy when I see them together. I can't wait to see their relationship with each other grow and develop as Eli gets older. This year for Father's Day I'm thankful that my son has such a wonderful father to look up to. I love that his Daddy is a man who is honest, full of integrity, loyal, hardworking, funny, intelligent, and loves God. He sets a great example for his son and for that I am very thankful!


Eli's answers to the questions I asked him about his Daddy.

Eli's annual picture of the two of them together. 
This year they're swimming in the pool.
(Mommy helped draw the waves.)

Josh's Father's Day gift from Eli...personalized golf ball markers.

This Father's Day post wouldn't complete without saying Happy Father's Day to my dad. Thank you for being such an amazing dad and now grandfather. You are such a wonderful role model of what a Dad is supposed to be like. Thank you for all the sacrifices you made over the years. Thank you for always putting God first in your life and for letting Jesus shine through you in everything you do. Thank you for loving us and raising us in a Godly home. I'm so thankful for your example and I'm so thankful that Eli has such a caring and loving Pop! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...