Saturday, October 19, 2013

Mom's Birthday Weekend

September 23rd was my mom's birthday, so the weekend before her birthday Eli and I went to visit her and my dad. Andrea, my sister-in-law, and I wanted to treat my mom to a girls' day out and get pedicures and go shopping. We left Tinsley with my brother and Eli with my dad and then left to go enjoy our day out. We made plans to meet up with them for lunch after our pedicures were over. 

Tinsley was in a great mood at lunch and I got some cute pictures of her. Eli is taking a lot more interest in her, especially since he found out that she can walk. His face was priceless when he saw her walking on her own. He ran up to me and said, "Mommy! Look! Tinsley's walking all by huh-self!"


Love this picture of them!





After lunch, we left to go shop a little bit and then we met back up at Mom and Dad's house for supper and to watch the LSU game. Everyone wore their LSU gear to cheer the tigers on that night. 


Tinsley was rocking her skinny jeans, pocket tee, and baby Toms. 



Josh and Andrea had to get up early the next morning to go to the Saints game, so Mom and Dad ended up getting Tinsley at their house that night. I woke up the next morning to this...


Looks like we have another Toy Story addict on our hands. I'm so glad this game is only played at Grammy and Pop's house. 



We let Eli and Tinsley play a little bit longer and it was so cute to watch her and Eli together. She loved following him and kept saying, "Eeee!" I wish we could have stayed longer, but Eli and I had to get on the road. He had his very first soccer game and we didn't want to be late! I know I've said this fifty times since they moved, but I'm so glad my parents are closer! I had such a great time celebrating my mom's birthday with her and the rest of my family :) Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you so much! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...