Monday, June 6, 2016

Kailey and Caleb Get Married: The Wedding Decor

Kailey and Caleb and both sets of parents quickly picked The Berry Barn as the venue for the wedding and it wasn't hard to see why. Kailey wanted a rustic yet elegant barn wedding and The Berry Barn provided the perfect backdrop! I was in photography heaven trying to capture all the tiny details of the beautiful decor. Note: Some pictures are from the wedding photographer. You'll be able to tell which ones :)




I





The inside of The Berry Barn was simply stunning. My parents, Kailey's parents, Kailey and Caleb, and numerous family and friends all did a fantastic job decorating and making everything look picture perfect! 


Kailey wanted a "naked" cake. I loved the rustic simplicity of it!

Burlap and lace...one of my favorite combos.























Now that the scene was set it was time for Kailey and Caleb to get married. We all couldn't wait for them to say "I Do"!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...