Tuesday, June 21, 2016

March iPhone Pictures

March was here before we knew it. Truthfully, we were all very happy to welcome March because (a) Eli was getting his cast off around the middle of March (b) March brought spring weather and it started to warm up (c) Spring Break (HALLELUJAH!!) and (d) baseball season was about to begin. Hooray for March! Here are some of the pictures I took with my phone during the month of March. 


Eli lost his 8th tooth in March. I can't believe how many teeth he's lost already! 
His looks have changed so much over the past year and it all has to do with his mouth :)
He looks so big now because of his big grown up teeth!

We were at Sonic when he lost it and I took some quick pictures of him with his tooth.
He couldn't wait to put it under his pillow that night for the Tooth Fairy.


Our school always plans their Field Day the day we get out for Spring Break. The kids have fun all morning playing games and then we dismiss at noon. It's a great way to welcome Spring Break. After a morning spent playing lots of fun games, Eli and I had lunch with the Atkins family at Johnny's Pizza and then headed home. We were happy to get our Spring Break started! Hooray for a week of NO SCHOOL!!


The celebration continued for me that night. Josh and I had to attend the annual Chamber of Commerce dinner. I love getting dressed up to go out with my guy. We took a couple of selfies with my phone and then got his mom to take some of us before we left. It's not often we have to get dressed up so when we do I always feel like we have to take a picture. I love this man so much! 



We normally go to the beach during the summer, but the original dates we picked this year didn't work out so we had to change them to coincide with our Spring Break. The new beach dates put us leaving Sunday and returning Friday. Even though we were leaving Easter Sunday we still had to dye Easter Eggs :) Eli and I also did the Resurrection Eggs together in the days leading up to Easter Sunday. I bought them from Lifeway years ago when they were 90% off!! (I still can't believe the amazing deal I got on them!) This year Eli chose to do Spiderman Easter eggs so that's what we did :) I felt crazy because I was trying to pack everything for the beach in the midst of egg dyeing but we still had fun. 




We finished the eggs and then it was time for Eli to go to bed. We were leaving for the beach the next day and couldn't wait! The next morning Eli woke up and found that the Easter Bunny had left Eli some Easter gifts that were going to be perfect for the beach. They were just what he needed! Now it was time to load up and make our way to the ocean for some fun in the sun! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...