Saturday, November 28, 2009

Eli's Cozy Coupe

One of Eli's gifts from his birthday party was a Cozy Coupe car from the Merritt's. The day after he got it, Eli and I woke up early one morning and started the assembly process. WOW! Who knew those cars were so hard to put together? I think I started it around 5:30 one morning and worked on it for an hour before I had to get ready for work. I didn't finish the car until later that night and it probably took me another hour before I got it all put together. Eli was so happy when we were finished. He had been trying to "help" Mommy during the entire process, which is probably why it took so long, truthfully. We wheeled around the house for a little bit and then it was time for him to go to bed.



The next day we took it outside where he got to practice his driving skills. It's a good thing he's not street legal yet! We may have to work on driving etiquette. I don't know who he's been watching, but I'm sure other motorists would not appreciate him leaning through the window to tell them how he feels about their driving :)



Watch it, mister!





Not wanting to go inside at all!

1 comment:

Audra Laney said...

He's growing up so quickly! And his hair is getting so blonde. What a cutie pie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...