Friday, March 5, 2010

Dowtown Natchez with Grammy and Pop

Grammy and Pop came in for the weekend and Eli had such a blast with them like he always does. Saturday morning we decided to go to downtown Natchez and hit all the antique stores. Mom and Dad love antiques and would love to have a house full of them. I enjoy going to the stores and looking at antiques, but not necessarily buying them; however, I'd really been wanting to buy an elephant figurine for my house, so that's what I went hoping to find and I did!

While we were shopping, we heard the faint sounds of drums in the distance and realized that a parade was coming down Main Street. Unfortunately, it was at this time that I also realized that I had left my camera in the car. I have no pictures of Eli at the parade, but he had such a great time listening to the bands and catching beads and candy. Pop let him have not one, not two, but THREE Dum-Dum suckers. Eli was in a sugar coma :) Ha ha! He had such a great time. When we got back to the car, I grabbed my camera and snapped some pictures of my little boy loving on his Grammy and Pop. So, so sweet! What a fun day!



Gotta love open mouthed baby kisses!




Look at all those beads! Having a baby at a parade gives you the hook up! :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...