Monday, March 29, 2010

Phantom, Cheesecake...Perfection

After we left the museum, we made our way back to our hotel, where I promptly soaked my poor aching feet, and then we rested for about an hour before getting ready for The Phantom of the Opera! I couldn't wait to see this show! We made our way to the historic Majestic theater, found our seats, and settled in for an amazing performance. The Phantom of the Opera was just as good as I always imagined it would be. The singing was some of the best I have ever heard in my life and I loved watching the story unfold on the stage. I am so glad I made the decision to wait to see this show in New York!







It was still pretty early when the show ended, well, at least in New York it would be considered early, so we decided to make the most of the night! We walked back to Times Square and went into the Toys-R-Us to see the giant Ferris Wheel they have inside! I can completely understand why kids would go nuts when they walked in this store!












After seeing all the fun attractions at Toys-R-Us, we went to Roxy's Delicatessen again for cheesecake this time! They were super busy this night, but we were able to get a table upstairs. Josh ordered caramel apple cheesecake, a very good recommendation from Nicki, and I ordered Snickers cheesecake. They were both so yummy! I mean, how could they not be though? To begin with, it's cheesecake and then topped with all kinds of goodies! YUM-O!


We walked back to our hotel extremely full and extremely exhausted. In fact, I'm tired again after posting all the things we did in just one day! WOW! It was a fabulous day and I'm so glad we were able to do so much. It was so nice to be able to spend all this time with my hubby!


Can you tell I was just a little excited about seeing this show?



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...