Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Card Pictures

This year for Christmas I had high hopes of getting all of us together for a family Christmas card picture in front of the new house. We tried a couple of times, but we never got "that" picture that I really wanted. I really wanted a picture in front of the door at the new house, so yesterday, Eli and I had our own little photo shoot. If I couldn't have all three of us, I decided I at least had to get the cutest one :) He was the perfect subject and smiled and cheesed just like his Momma asked him to do. Which picture did we choose? You'll just have to wait and see, but here are some of the pictures that I was able to capture of my little man. I used my new Canon Rebel T2i, my early Christmas present from my wonderful hubby! He knew that I had been wanting a Digital SLR for a long time and he was sweet enough to get me one this year :) I LOVE IT! I still love my Sony point and shoot camera that I carry around in my purse, but the pictures on the new camera are just crystal clear! I can't wait to really learn more about my new camera and how to take better pictures. It's going to be lots of fun!













2 comments:

Kimmay said...

i totally love the ones with him standing with his hands in his pocket!

Penny said...

All of these are precious! I love his sweater. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...