Monday, June 23, 2008

21 Weeks

Here are my 21 week belly shots. It's starting to feel more and more real now as we get closer to our approaching due date. I get weekly updates from babycenter.com and Eli now weighs 3/4 of a pound and is about as long as a carrot. I can feel him move more every day. Each little bump, nudge, and fluttering brings such a joyous smile to my face. I love feeling his little movements inside of me. One of my friends told me that feeling her baby move was the thing she missed the most about being pregnant. I can understand why now. Feeling my baby move, feeling that life inside of me is a feeling I am going to remember for the rest of my life.



Josh and I are trying our best to get Eli's nursery ready for his arrival. I go back to school in August, so I'd like to try and get as much done now as I can. I finally found bedding. It was just by chance actually, but I'm so glad I ran across it. One of the girls I used to teach with had this bedding made for her little boy. She ended up using something else and wanted to sell this set. I happened to see it at The Picket Fence, called about it, and after consulting with Josh and a few other people, decided to buy it. I'm going to look at a crib tomorrow and if I like it, that will be one more item I can cross off my list. It's all starting to happen and I'm looking forward to each and every moment.





2 comments:

Audra Laney said...

Hi there! I'm a "blog friend" of Nicki's and just wanted to stop and say hello! I love your boy bedding and your little pregnancy belly is adorable! I was reading some of your earlier posts about pregnancy books (Wasn't Girlfriend's Guide great?!) and had two I thought I'd recommend: 1) Happiest Baby on the Block by Karp and 2) Baby Bargains. Baby Bargains is awesome in that it is like consumer reports by parents and rates the safety and quality of all different brands of baby furniture, carseats, clothing, etc. That was my best preggo buy so far! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. IT FLIES!!

Katie said...

Wow, I think that's perfect bedding! I really like the color combo.

And now that I know what colors you are using, I can get to work

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...