Monday, June 30, 2008

Eli's Nursery

Here are pictures of Eli's soon-to-be nursery. Doesn't it look great? I know, I know. There's not much to it now, but it is a work in progress. We had the Glenn's over last week to help us move out some of the big furniture. That was a huge help! Now all we have left to get rid of are these small filing cabinets. Mom and Dad are thinking about coming down this weekend. If they do, Dad and Josh are going to work on the kitchen while Mom and I work on the nursery. I'm going to try my best to take down the wallpaper border. I'm not looking forward to that part, but once that's down all I have to do is choose what paint I want and Mom and I can get to work. Well, really Mom will get to work. I won't be able to be in there much because of the fumes. Maybe she and I will just paint the letters that are going to go above his bed. We'll just have to see what happens. I will post the "after" pictures as soon as there are some!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...