Monday, June 30, 2008

Kitchen Warriors

We are in the middle of a kitchen makeover. Ahh! What are we thinking you might ask? Yes, I know we're about to have a baby. Yes, I know I have a nursery to get ready. Yes, I know my dear husband works full time and has no time to do anything once he gets home. But despite all those reasons we have wanted to remodel the kitchen since we moved into this house. Now just happened to be the perfect time to do it. Last summer we bought new kitchen appliances. This summer will be the major part of the remodel. Since I'm home for the summer I can be here to supervise the workers and help with any on the spot decisions that need to be made. Plus, it is going to be 18 weeks before Eli is here. This first phase-getting granite countertops-is only supposed to take one day. The workers are here right now and probably won't leave until around 6 tonight. I can't wait to see the granite in place. It's going to be so nice!

THE BEFORE PICTURES


THE START OF THE MAKEOVER


THE AFTER PICTURES

(check back later on this week)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...