Wednesday, September 3, 2008

31 weeks

I went for my two week check up today with Dr. Carey. I wasn't supposed to go until 3:15 this afternoon, but because of the hurricane they called and asked if I would be able to come in earlier. Dr. Carey said everything looked great and normal. I only gained a pound since my last 2 week visit (Hooray for me!) making my total weight gain for this pregnancy 22 pounds so far. I figure I am on track to gain about 30 pounds total. They say in your last trimester you gain about a pound a week. I have 8 1/2 weeks left so that would put me right around 30 pounds total. I'm so thankful that most of it has gone straight to my belly. I look like I'm hiding a basketball under some of my clothes! My next appointment is in two weeks and I'm excited because I get to see Dr. Daigle. She was the doctor I saw when I first found out I was pregnant. I found out last week that she and her family are moving right before Eli comes, so she probably won't get to deliver him, unless he decides to come a few days early. She's a wonderful doctor and I'm really going to miss seeing her at these check ups. 












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...