Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hannah Hope Hargon

Hannah Hope Hargon has arrived! This morning around five o'clock, Josh and I both received a text on our phones from Josh Hargon telling us that Diane was about to have the baby. Unfortunately, both of our phones were on silent and in another room so we didn't even get the message until around 8:15 this morning. Josh Hargon was able to get in touch with Nicki and she called and let us know that Hannah Hope had arrived. She weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz.

Josh and I decided to go see the family after church. They told us that the baby would be back around 12:00, right around the time church would get out. A few weeks ago, I started painting a door hanger for Diane to use at the hospital and eventually on Hannah's nursery door. I had everything painted but the date, weight, and length. Now that Hannah was here I wanted to finish it so I could give it to Diane at the hospital. I rushed home and finished it quickly before church started. I'm very pleased with how it turned out!

After church, Josh, Nicki, and I all went to the hospital to see Diane, Josh, and Hannah. We talked to Diane for a little bit and then got to see Hannah. None of us had our cameras with us, so I couldn't take pictures on my first visit. Josh's mom and I went up there later that afternoon to see them again and take these pictures. Hannah is precious! I can't believe how small she is. It makes me want to hold Eli right now :) Hannah has a head full of black hair and looks just like her big sister, Marlie. Mom, Dad, and baby are all doing great. Congratulations to them!

Hannah Hope Hargon


Diane, Josh, and Hannah



The Finished Nursery Sign

Me holding Hannah Hope


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...