Monday, September 1, 2008

Baby Paintings

My good friend, Diane Hargon,  is expecting her baby in September and wanted me to make the door hanger for her baby. I've slowly been working on it whenever I've had free time. So far, this is what I've been able to do.  When little Miss Hannah decides she's ready to make her entrance into the world, I'll be able to add all the details of her birth. I can't wait! I know Diane and Josh (her husband) are even more ready for her arrival.

Painting this door hanger has really made me think about trying to paint some more and possibly sell them. Hmmm....I wonder if that would work? I could have a little painting business on the side. Anyone interested let me know!! 



The Beginning of the Painting


The End of the Painting (for now)


The Finished Product
All I can do now until Hannah gets here :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...