Sunday, September 28, 2008

Vidalia Baby Shower

Today I had my second baby shower for Baby Eli. It was so much fun and I was overwhelmed with the outpouring of gifts and love shown by everyone. Like I said at the shower, the past eight months have been some of the happiest in my life. I have been so blessed throughout this entire pregnancy. Josh and I are so looking forward to meeting our little baby boy. It means so much to us to have the love and support of all of our family and friends. There was no way I could have made it around to everyone that attended, but to those of you that follow this blog, thank you so much! You made my shower so special and so sweet! Thanks for helping me make a memory I'll have forever!

Me and Nicki

About 2 1/2 years ago, I was the one writing her gifts down for her shower. 
Today she got to write them down for my shower. I'm so glad she was there :)

Sue and Tammy

Tammy Shields was the person who organized this entire shower for me. 
She did an amazing job and I'm so thankful to have her as a friend! 

Lisa, MaMaw, and Rachel

My sign in table. Notice the football...Eli WILSON :) Such a cute idea! 

One of the diaper bags I got. Very very cute! 


My wonderful guests that attended. Thank you all for coming!

Josh's grandmother went a little crazy trying to help me unwrap her gift. 
She made quick work of it and gave all the shower attendees a good laugh!

Some of the great gifts I received. 

Notice all the puppy dogs on the outfits! Aren't they cute?

My travel system that the hostesses gave me. 
This was such a nice gift! I was so happy to see it! 

Nicki and I "oohing" over one of my gifts, a portrait session with Jami Ainsworth
It was an INCREDIBLE gift from her and the Mallory family! 

The gifts after they had all been unwrapped.
Look at all that! My little boy is loved so much already! 

Me and my Aunt Nancy, my Dad's sister.

She and my Uncle Judd drove in from Canton, MS for my shower. 
Thanks for coming, Aunt Nancy! 

The proud Mama, grandmothers, and great-grandmothers! 

Me with all my hostesses. You did such a wonderful job. 
Thank you for making this such a special day for me :)

Jennifer, me, and Christie

We used to all teach together and we're all expecting little boys in the next couple of months!

I stood up to give my "thank you" speech and was immediately overwhelmed with gratitude. 
I couldn't believe how many people had come and brought gifts for Baby Eli. It was a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

amanda, looks like you had a great shower! i wish we could have been there. i'll be sending little eli something in the mail very soon, so keep your eye out for it. talk to you soon! love, danielle

Jami Ainsworth said...

Newborn sessions are best the younger the baby is ( 5-15 days old). I recommend mom's pre-scheduling their newborn session like pre-registering for baby to be born at the hospital. Let me know, Eli estimated date so that we can come up with something on the calendar. I am looking foward to the session.

Cheryl said...

WOW! So many gifts!!! =) That's awesome! You have a great church family. I just wanted to let you know that the stroller system you got is the same one we have and we love it! You guys have GREAT taste! =) I also LOVE your nursery and kitchen. You and Josh did a beautiful job on both (with the help from wonderful friends)! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...