Saturday, October 25, 2008

38 Weeks

Here they are...my 38 week belly pictures! It's funny because last night I was looking at pictures of my belly from the beginning to now. I found the picture of when I was 19 weeks and we found out that we were having a boy. I remember thinking I was HUGE then. If that was huge, I am enormous now! LOL! It's funny how our perception changes :) I've posted the pictures for you to compare yourself. I have one week left to go and I'm still amazed that my stomach has been able to stretch as much as it has. Little Eli is beginning to squirm more and kick less as his little home gets smaller and smaller for him. He's still quite active though with the squirming. It's fun to see little elbows and knees roll across my belly. I feel like I'm a human science project sometimes! LOL! Only one week left to go and then Eli can squirm around to his heart's content!

19 Weeks
I was so little back then, but I thought I was huge!

38 Weeks
(Now this is BIG!)





1 comment:

Audra Laney said...

Yes, how our perceptions change is so amazing! Example: my prepregnancy pants used to look so "big." Now they look so TINY. Ha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...