Saturday, October 25, 2008

Who Will Eli Look Like?

Sue and I were going through Josh's baby book and photo albums and I ran across this picture of Josh as a baby. I pulled it out because I thought Josh looked so much like Baby Eli's 4D sonogram picture. A few weeks ago when I was home, Mom and I went through my baby book and photo albums and we also found some baby pictures that look oddly similar to Baby Eli as well. I still feel like he has more "Dixon" in him, but I definitely see some "Wilson" features as well. I want to know what you think! Here are all of our pictures. Who do you think Eli is going to look more like?

Me a few hours old.

Me, again, a few hours old.

Josh a couple of months old.

Baby Eli at 30 weeks


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My vote is that he'll look like Josh.

By the by - Baby Brendan Montgomery Lewis arrived on Monday!

So, it could be quite soon for you, too...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...