Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Last Baby Shower

This morning several of my close friends from school gave me the last of my baby showers for little Eli. Josh and I have been UNBELIEVABLY blessed through all of the showers that have been given for us. There isn't anything that little Eli needs thanks to all of our wonderful family and friends. We feel so loved and so thankful to have so many people that care about our family. God has indeed blessed us with a wonderful support system.

The shower this morning was so nice. Thank you Sarah, Torri, Judy, Becky, Ruth, Ellen, and Jeanie for all you did for me. You have all been so wonderful to me during my pregnancy. I'm going to miss seeing you guys every day, but I'll have someone new to think about in a few days. Don't worry...Eli and I will come up to the school so I can be the proud Mama and show him off :)

We had wonderful breakfast casseroles at the shower and after eating all that yummy food, I opened all the presents for little Eli. It was so much fun sharing this with my close friends. Eli got a lot of cute stuff. I can't wait for him to use it all. Thank you once again! I had a wonderful time!


I LOVED his little Christmas outfit Zoo-Zoo gave him. The pants were my favorite!

A scrapbook of memories that Nicki gave me for Eli.

Eli's going to be my "New Man"

Reading the hostesses' card. They are such good friends! I love them so much!

Noah's Ark book plus a little lion friend to squeeze while we read.

A book about grandparents from his Zoo-Zoo

Baby's 1st Thanksgiving bib

Baby's 1st Thanksgiving outfit
He'll be my little turkey this year :)

A book of nursery tales from Sheila. Books are my heart!

Reading the inscription. I can't wait for Eli to discover the magic of books
(such a teacher thing to say, but it's TRUE!)

My friend, Kimberly, and her baby, Reid, and Sondra, my aide at school.

Showing off the little sleeper he got. Ellen hosted the shower at her house and it was so nice! Thanks for inviting us into your home, Ellen. I had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...