Monday, October 13, 2008

New Poll on the Blog

At my diaper shower at school last Friday, all of my teacher friends wrote down their guesses of when Eli is going to make his big arrival (I posted a list of the dates they chose at the bottom). They decided that the winner should get to babysit Eli one afternoon :) Okay! That means Mommy can sleep and try to catch up on her ZZZ's.

I decided to post a poll on the blog and see what all of you think! I wish I could give you a whole calendar of choices between now and Nov. 3rd, but I had to narrow it down-before Nov. 3rd, on his due date, after Nov. 3rd. If you would like to get specific, then go post a comment (I love comments!) on this post. We'll see who gets the closest :) Now GO VOTE!!!

School Votes:
Sheila-October 17
Mrs. Polk-October 22
Angel-November 3
ZooZoo-October 31
Sondra-October 31
Rebekah-October 18
Robin-October 28
Sandy-October 27
Kimberly-October 26
Sarah-November 1
Ruth-November 2
Sue-November 5
Kate-October 20
Jeanie-October 26
Melissa-November 10 (we'll induce before this happens!!)
JoAnn-November 4
Mel-November 3
Monica-October 28
Barbie-November 7 (again, we'll induce before this happens!!)

3 comments:

Katie said...

October 23 ;) That's my vote!

Anonymous said...

November 5th - Jordan & Mary Lewis

Anonymous said...

November 4th

Luv Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...