Monday, October 13, 2008

Eli's Door Hanger

Sarah, my good friend at work, asked when we first found out we were pregnant if she could do Eli's door hanger for the hospital. She is so creative and loves doing crafty art projects so I immediately said, "YES!" Last week, she asked me again if I still wanted her to make it for us. I let her know that I had everything ready to go-paint, canvas, ribbon, etc.-all I needed was a willing volunteer to paint it. I told Sarah what I wanted and she went over and beyond what I described! I am so happy with how it turned out! She did an unbelievable job and it is going to look GREAT hanging on his door at the hospital! I love it!!! Thank you, Sarah, for all your hard work. Maybe one day you and I can stay home, paint door hangers and signs together, and take care of our babies :) Wouldn't that be lovely?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...