Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting the Nursery Ready

Tonight was great! Nicki and Dan came over to help us get the nursery ready for Baby Eli. All I can say is thank God for wonderful friends! Josh and I would have been SO overwhelmed if we had had to do it all on our own. It's so nice to have someone who's been through it before help you. What lifesavers they were! I told Nicki that she had a tremendous gift...the gift of organization. That girl can organize, sort, label, and group! We got almost all of his clothes, toys, blankets, books, diapers, etc. put away and I am so happy. His room looks ready! We could actually bring him home from the hospital and I would be okay! Thank you, thank you, thank you, Nicki and Dan!

Dan got in trouble all night for looking at the camera instead of just acting natural.

Josh and Dan putting the crib together. Thanks again for the crib, Torri! We love it!

Putting on the changing pad cover.

Nicki and I putting the dust ruffle on the crib.

Hanging the valances on the windows. I was showing Josh how to fluff!

Josh hanging up Eli's clothes.

Dan looking at the camera again...

Dan acting natural while folding Eli's clothes

For those of you that have waited 9 long months to see the nursery, here you go. All we have left to do is hang his pictures on his walls to make the nursery officially complete, but I wanted to show you a preview. I'm too excited about the way the nursery looks to wait for the pictures to be hung on the walls!






4 comments:

theglenns556 said...

Dan looks like such a geek! He tries to annoy me in times like that!!

Audra Laney said...

It's beautiful! Love your colors! All it needs is a sweet baby Eli to complete it!

P.S. I love the pictures of Dan looking @ the camera. So funny! Only men...

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB guys - Looks sooo good...I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Wow! The nursery looks awesome! I love your colors :) Your kitchen looks amazing too... now we just can't wait to see Eli!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...