Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Tuesday I celebrated my 27th birthday. Happy Birthday to me! I received some wonderful presents from my family and friends. Josh and I had talked before and I knew there wasn't anything I needed, so I asked him to get me the book "What to Expect the First Year." He completely surprised me though and bought me a Vera Bradley overnight bag and a make-up bag! It's perfect for me to take to the hospital for the delivery. I was so surprised! Mom and Dad ordered me something off the internet but knew it wouldn't make it in time for my birthday so they sent me flowers for the big day. The flower company messed up and didn't deliver them, so after Mom called and told them that they had missed my birthday, they sent a make-up flower arrangement. In the end, I got two flower arrangements! Nicki and Sue also gave me a pretty neat birthday gift...a blog make over! It's going to take a few weeks for it to be complete, but pretty soon you'll see that Wilson's World has a whole new look! Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes and presents! I feel so loved!

The original vase of flowers I was supposed to get.

The replacement vase of flowers I received.

The Vera Bradley overnight bag and make-up bag I got from my hubby!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...