Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another Weekend with Grammy and Pop

The same weekend I helped Mom with Andrea's wedding shower, Eli had lots of fun with Grammy and Pop. Friday night right before bed, Eli played his first real game of hide and seek. It was so much fun to watch him cover his eyes so dramatically and then remove his hands before it was time. They played this for about 15 minutes before Eli finally was too tired to move.






The next morning while Mom and I were getting things ready for Andrea's shower, Eli and Sunnye (my childhood cat) chose the same box to sit in. Guess which one ended up moving? Pop came along and helped turn just an ordinary box into a car and they vroomed all over the house. Pop actually watched Eli while Mom and I went to the shower. They had lots of fun. Pop pushed him around in a wagon, they played in the sprinkler, and Eli got to swing on the swingset. Needless to say, he slept really well Saturday night!




Sunday after church, we all went to Newk's restaurant, my all time favorite place to go eat when we visit Mom and Dad. Their lobster and crab bisque is to die for! On our way home, we stopped by Marble Slab (only my most favorite ice cream place ever!) for a Sunday treat. I bought Eli a small cup because I thought it would be easier for him than a huge cone, but I guess I was wrong. He ended up stealing Pop's ice cream cone and gave Pop his. Pop was a good sport and went along with it even though he didn't get as much ice cream as he thought he would. Eli was tickled pink...literally!







When we got home from Marble Slab, I started packing all our stuff to head back home and Mom and Dad took Eli to the pool to swim. He has ZERO fear and loved jumping off the side of the pool into the water. He did it again, and again, and again!






Thanks for all the fun Grammy and Pop! Eli had a blast!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...