Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010

Mom, Momma, Mommy, Ma-Ma, Mother...all these wonderful names describe the one person in our life that loves us unconditionally. Our mom is the person who teaches us the important lessons in life. She's the one we turn to when things go wrong. She's the first person to celebrate with us when things go right. She is there when our world is spinning out of control. She is not just our mom; she's a nurse, doctor, chauffeur, seamstress, short order cook, maid, teacher, friend and so much more. Today I find myself so blessed to be called a mom. For so many years, I dreamed about the day that I would hold my child in my arms and on November 6, 2008, my dream came true. Eli has completely changed my world for the better. I can't imagine my life without him. Being his mother is one of the greatest blessings I have ever had. I won't lie. Being a mom is probably the hardest job I've ever had, but it is by far the most rewarding! Eli lights up my life. He makes me feel so special every single day. I absolutely love being a mommy! Thank you, God, for making this dream of mine come true. Thank you for blessing me with such a precious little boy. Thank you for your constant help as I try to be the Mom you want me to be and have called me to be. I feel so incredibly blessed!

Mother's Day 2009

Mother's Day 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! You are wonderful, beautiful, special women! Thank you to my mom. You have helped me out so much since Eli was born. Thanks for always being so calm and understanding. Thank you for everything you have done for me. I love you so much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...