Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome, Addison Faith!

Monday, May 17th, our family welcomed another precious little baby! Josh's cousin, Jordan, became a proud mommy to Addison Faith. Addison is the third great grandbaby in our family and the first girl on Josh's side of the family since his cousin, Allison, 21 years ago. To say we were excited to finally have a girl is an understatement! Jordan did a fantastic job during delivery and once again, I was blessed to be able to photograph this wondrous event. After four hours of labor and about 20 minutes of pushing, Addison Faith made her entrance into the world at 10:51 AM. She weighed 8 lbs and 4 oz and was 19 inches long. She is a precious little angel and her Mommy loves her to pieces already!

Jordan and Mamaw right before delivery

I was at school celebrating May Day when I got a text from Jordan saying she was at 9 cm already. The plan was to leave at 11:30, but Jordan went a little bit faster than we expected! I barely made it in time for pictures, but I'm so glad I did!

Jordan seeing Addison for the very first time.
I didn't get to see my face during delivery but I imagine that my face looked exactly like this. What a precious sight to behold!

Jordan showing Addison to her Nanny and Addison's Daddy


Mamaw helped Jordan during delivery and even got to cut the cord.
She was so excited!

Addison had just a "few" visitors :)


What a whopper!
I guess big babies run in our family!





Dr. G and Addison

Lee-Lee, Jordan's mom, looking adoringly at Addison



Click on this picture to see all the hair that covered this little monkey!
Jordan said she was just as hairy when she was born.




Addison and her proud Papa, Jordan's dad, Reggie


Addison's Uncle Brett. She's got him wrapped around her finger already!




What a sweet picture of Addison and her Daddy :)


Getting a bath


Don't you just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks? :)





Jordan and Addison


Congratulations, Jordan, on your precious gift from God. I know you are going to absolutely love her and enjoy every single second with her. She is such a sweet little blessing!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Thank you so much for all you do. This is so special to me :) I love you very much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...