Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Eli's Trip to the Riverfront

After lunch on Mother's Day, Zue-Zue and I took Eli to the Riverfront to play in the water. I wish I had video of him while he was running through the sprinklers...PURE JOY! He was a little hesitant at first, especially after one of the sprinklers goosed him. Is it bad that I sat there waiting with my camera and didn't tell him to move because I knew it'd be a great picture? It's the third picture on this post. He was a little timid after that and needed a little encouragement from Mommy to run through the sprinklers, but he still had a great time. We ended up making him leave because his little lips starting trembling!



Surprise!






Now that it's summer, I can't wait to spend lots of summer days playing in these sprinklers at the Riverfront. I love thinking about all the fun experiences he and I are going to have!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...