Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Around the House

This was our second Christmas in the new house and I had a lot of fun decorating and making our house look festive. I added a few more decorations than I did last year and I'll probably add a little more each year until it's exactly how I want it. I plan to hit the after-Christmas sales and stock up on some more Christmas decorations. I LOVE decorating my house for Christmas! Here's a little tour of what our house looked like this year.










Santa Claus made a special delivery to our house early in November and brought me a new dining room table and buffet. I'm so happy! I love not having an empty dining room! I can't wait to decorate this area for all seasons. Santa knew exactly what I wanted :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...