Saturday, December 8, 2012

Christmas Card Pictures

While we were at my parents house for Thanksgiving, our family took pictures for our Christmas cards. Thanksgiving Day the weather was simply perfect, so when we woke up on Friday I was a little disappointed that it wasn't sunny and beautiful like it was the day before. Even though it was kind of overcast, we still managed to get some good pictures of everyone. I'm posting almost all of them so it'll be a surprise when people get our Christmas cards. I don't want to ruin it for you :)





Mom took these pictures of our family together. I love how they all turned out!




I took some pictures of Josh, Andrea and Tinsley. I've posted several of their pictures, but I'm in the dark as to which one they're picking for their Christmas card. It'll be a surprise for me when I open my mailbox!


Tinsley looked extra precious in her Christmas outfit!





We attempted to get pictures of Eli and Tinsley together, but I'm discovering how hard it is to photograph two children. One will smile, the other one won't. One will look at the camera, the other one won't. Oh well, I did my best :)




Grammy and Pop took some pictures with the grandbabies. I'm sure some of these might end up on their Christmas card, but Mom likes for that to be a surprise as well. I love them all though! Now I can't wait to open my mailbox and see all our cards!




3 comments:

Penny said...

They all look great! Eli gets more handsome and grown up looking with each post. Tinsley is a doll. :)

Malinda said...

He is so cute. Love all the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures of Eli - cutest little boy ever!! I may be a tad prejudice...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...