Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The End of Wee Ball

Eli's Wee Ball season is officially over. It's been lots of fun and I've really enjoyed going to the games and helping out. I think Eli did great considering how young he is. The whole purpose of Wee Ball was to help the kids start learning the fundamentals of baseball at a young age. Hopefully because of his year in Wee Ball he'll be a little more confident and aggressive when he does T-Ball next year. It was a wonderful learning opportunity and he made some new friends because of it.

I took pictures every game but got behind on my posting (BIG surprise...) so this is a collection of some of the pictures I took at his last few games. Thank you so much to everyone that came out to watch my little ball player. He loved having you there and so did I! I can't wait until T-Ball next year. It's going to be fun!



This girl would be my choice for MVP. 
She's a rockstar out there!

Cheese!


Zue-Zue, B, and Taylor all came to watch Eli play one night.

Molly ready to make the play at home.


Learning how to lead off the bag when running to second. 



Eli making the play at Home.

Pop and Grammy came to watch him one night!



Pop, Grammy, Zue-Zue, Jessie, Will, and Grant all came to see Eli's game. 
Thanks guys!






Eli's Wee Ball Team
Landon, Bryce, Eli, Kaden, Hayden
Christian, Molly, Demi, Colbie

Eli's team played great all season long. They all improved so much in their hitting and fielding. Hopefully, some of them will be on the same ball team again next year. I can't wait to watch all these little athletes grow! Great season guys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...