Monday, April 21, 2014

February in Pictures

Well, you've seen most of our February and here's how we spent the rest of it. Here are the rest of the February iPhone pictures from my phone. 

Eli sent this message to all the grandparents on Valentine's Day.

His gift to his teachers for Valentine's Day.

The Valentine's I gave my school kids. 

The Valentine's Eli gave his school friends. 

Enjoying a little fro-yo after school one day. 
We just had a new place open and I'm hooked!

We got to enjoy our city's Mardi Gras parade. 

Eli met one of his friends, Charlie, at the yogurt place one day after school.
Yes, yogurt again! I told you I was hooked :)

Eli's teacher asked me to make some treats for Dr. Seuss' birthday. I made these Cat in the Hat treats out of Oreo's, Lifesavers, and white icing. So cute and so easy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...