Thursday, November 20, 2008

2 Weeks Old

Today Eli is 2 weeks old. It's hard to believe that our little guy is only 2 weeks, because it feels as if he has been a part of our lives forever. We are loving life with our baby boy. He is so much fun-even though he mostly just eats, sleeps, poops, and pees. Those rare moments when he is awake, his big blue eyes just stare so intently and curiously at the world around him. It makes us wonder what he's thinking about. He is such a good baby. He's still eating about every 2-3 hours during the day and about every 3-4 hours at night. He loves being rocked to sleep, putting his head on your chest, cuddling with you, "Daddy Time", eating, and sleeping in his swing. I still feel so much gratitude and thankfulness when I am rocking my baby boy to sleep every night. I can't believe that God gave us this incredible blessing. I never knew I could love someone so much.





Working hard to get that head up :)

Today Josh, Eli, and I went for our newborn portrait session with Jamie Ainsworth. Eli was in a pretty good mood when we got there and only got fussy towards the end of the shoot. For a 2 week old, I think he did very well. He had to eat a few times while we were there so he would go to sleep, but once he went to sleep Jamie was able to arrange him like she wanted. Jamie took some amazing pictures and I can't wait to see the final product. I think Eli may be like his daddy when it comes to pictures though, but hopefully, he'll get used to the camera because it's not going away! As soon as I get the teaser proofs from Jamie, I'll post them. I can't wait to see them! I know how awesome they are going to look. Thank you, Jamie for this incredible gift! We had a such a great time today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...