Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weekend with Grammy and Grandma

This past weekend my mom and grandmother came down to visit us. Well, they mostly came to see Eli; Josh and I just happened to be here, too. :) Can you blame them though? My little boy is so cute! I love to just sit and stare at him all the time. We are so blessed to have him in our lives. Before I get to the pictures of Eli with his Grammy and Grandma, I have to show these pictures. Every morning after I feed Eli, he and Josh have what we call "Daddy Time." Eli loves sitting and staring at his Daddy. I love it! Plus, he looks pretty cute in his Daddy's Helper outfit. His pants are a little big still, but we're working on putting some weight on him.



Mom and Grandma got here Saturday around lunch time. Eli had just finished eating so he was sleeping, but he soon woke up. I guess he realized he had company and woke up to spend time with them. This was the first time my grandmother had held Eli. She wasn't able to come to the hospital when he was born, so I'm very glad she was able to make this trip to come see her first great-grandson.


Eli was great all weekend. Mom, A.K.A. "Grammy", and my grandmother enjoyed getting to see him and spend time with him. Here are some pictures from our weekend with Grammy and Grandma. Mom's camera takes better pictures than mine, so I have to give her all the credit for these pictures. I'm so glad they were able to come down and visit with us. Eli is extremely blessed to have so many people that love him so much!










2 comments:

Cheryl said...

how did we get so lucky to have such adorable little boys???? =) those pictures are so precious! i'm glad you had fun with your family, or more importantly, that eli had fun with your family! =)

Cristi said...

He is so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...