Thursday, November 6, 2008

Introducing Eli Daniel Wilson

Hi everyone! This is Nicki guest blogging for Amanda and Josh. I am proud to introduce Eli to all of you. Amanda did awesome and had a wonderful delivery. She only pushed for 20 minutes before Eli made his grand entrance into our world. He was born at 2:46 p.m. and weighed 7 pounds and 14 ounces. He is 21 inches long and absolutely beautiful!!!

I will post more pictures later but wanted to give you a sneak peek of our precious angel!












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious. What a beautiful baby you and Josh made. He is perfect. I love you all,

God bless you,
Grandma

Cheryl said...

awwwwww!!! he is so cute!!! way to go amanda!! you and josh did well! (and so did GOD!!!) congratulations to you both--i've been praying & waiting all day so i could get a glimpse of him... =) you look BEAUTIFUL & dont even look like you had a baby!!! thanks for posting nicki!

Anonymous said...

Baby Eli is so precious and perfect; I love him so much. Thank you God for a safe labor, delivery, and healthy baby. Nicki,what a GREAT friend you are; thank you so much for all the pics and posting. You worked hard all day and did an awesome job. I love you!
Zoo-zoo

Audra Laney said...

Amanda, I got up from the bed as I was about to fall asleep because I just had to know if you had Eli today! He is BEAUTIFUL with a gorgeous head of hair. Your family is perfect! Congratulations! The fun has begun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...