Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy One Week Birthday, Eli!

Yesterday Eli was one week old. This week has been so great. It has been so much fun spending each day hanging out with Josh and with Eli. I know we haven't really gone anywhere or done anything, but waking up every day and spending it with my two favorite guys is wonderful. We have had several people stop by to see Eli this week. It's been so nice to show him off to everyone. We're very proud parents!

Yesterday the Hargon's-Josh, Diane, Marlie, and Hannah- came to visit Eli and they brought him a birthday cake for his one week birthday. I have always heard the expression, "The days go by so slowly, but the years go by so quickly." After spending this week with Eli, I couldn't agree more. I can't believe that one week has already passed. My little boy is already changing so much. I can't wait to see what each day in the future holds.

Josh and Josh holding their new little babies-Eli Daniel and Hannah Hope
(They are 8 weeks apart.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...