Monday, November 24, 2008

Milk Coma

My son is a porker. Yes, you read that right. I just called my son a pig. :) He loves to eat, which I can say, he gets honestly from both of his parents. Food is one of the things we LOVE! I'm looking so forward to the holidays because of all the yummy food I'm going to get to eat. Of course, all that food is not going to help me lose the remaining baby weight, but that's what New Year's resolutions are for, right?

Anyway, back to Eli, when he gets hungry and starts rooting around he makes little grunts that sound just like a pig. Once he starts eating, he acts like he is ravenous and hasn't had a meal in days, when in actuality it's only been 2 hours. LOL! Eventually, he gets full and passes into a state Josh and I call the "Milk Coma." He gets through eating and the expression on his face is one of absolute bliss. I love it! We took some pictures of him in his "Milk Coma" the other night. If you look hard enough you can see the milk actually running down the sides of his face. See, he really is a little piggy! But he's my little piggy and I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!


2 comments:

Audra Laney said...

Drew used to make piggy grunts too! I loved it!

theglenns556 said...

I really see your daddy in Eli!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...