Monday, November 24, 2008

Back to Work for Daddy

Today Josh had to go back to work. Sigh......I miss him already and it's only been 4 hours. It has been so great to have him with me the past three weeks. He has been such a great help to me! I never had to worry about who would watch the baby while I went to take a shower or fix my hair or wash clothes. He was always here and was always more than willing to jump right in and help with Eli. Today he had to go back to work. Eli was a little fussy yesterday and I think it's because he knew his Daddy was going back to work-I don't really know if this is true, but it sounds good! Josh adores his little boy and Eli is quite smitten with his daddy, too! I'm so glad we live in a small town because Josh is at least going to be able to come home every day and spend an hour with us. Now Eli and I just have to find ways to occupy our time alone with each other every day until I go back to work. I'm sure we'll be able to find something to do!

Josh and his "Little Buddy"

1 comment:

Katie said...

It's so nice that Josh got to spend some time at home with you and Eli before heading back to work; I'm sure it gets lonely without him there during the day.

What I really wanted to say is that these pictures with Josh and Eli are precious! What a cute pair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...