Sunday, March 27, 2011

King of the Mountain

Tuesday after school, Eli, Maggie, and I walked over to the new house so I could take pictures of the foundation that had just been laid. When we got there, we found a HUGE pile of dirt that was just begging to have a little boy play in it. Eli happily obliged :)





In this next picture, he kept saying, "Kimb, Kimb! Grab my hand, Momma! Hep me!"


He finally got to the top of the pile and I told him to raise his hands and shout that he was king of the mountain. I don't think he understood why I told him to do that, but he did it anyway. He must think I'm a bit crazy sometimes :)


I am head over heels in love with this little boy. I love being a Momma to him. He makes being a mommy so much fun!



Maggie had to join us for the fun, of course. Eli loved that more than anything!



I guess I know what we'll be doing every time we go visit the new house now :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...