Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Wilson's Build Their Dream House Update

Things are moving along very quickly on our new house. We love going out there every few days to see all the changes. Last Thursday, they poured all the dirt to get it ready for the slab.


On Monday the plumber came out and started the plumbing. That afternoon Eli and I took a walk to go see the progress. I get excited every time we go out there and see something new. I still can't believe we're building our dream house!



The rain this week has set us back a little bit. They were supposed to pour the foundation Thursday or Friday, but I don't know if they'll be able to do that or not. Josh is doing SO WELL managing this project so far. I seriously do not know what I would do without that man! We went to a local plumbing store this week and picked out lots of stuff for the house-faucets, sinks, showers, tubs, and so much more. It was really a lot of fun. I guess it helps that I'm not that picky and Josh is great at making decisions. The guy at the store even remarked how easy it was for us to pick out all our items. I laughed and told him that the sad part was that Josh could basically just build the house for me and I'd walk in and say, "Oooo! Thanks, honey!" Josh tells me I'm not a typical girl, and I guess I'm not, but it seems to work for us :)

I'll keep the updates coming!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...