Friday, June 10, 2011

Memorial Day Swim

On Memorial Day, Josh, Eli, and I spent some time at the pool. We were so excited to get to spend the day swimming with Josh. He doesn't get to go to the pool with us much because of work :( Eli was excited to show off his swimming skills to his Daddy. He's doing so much better! 





My favorite two boys in the whole world!

After playing on the boogie board for a little bit, Josh helped Eli try to learn how to float. I couldn't stop laughing because Eli couldn't relax at all. He kept laying his head back and keeping his legs straight up in the air at a 90 degree angle. He's got a lot of practicing to do before he gets better at this!




It was a wonderful day at the pool and I'm so glad I got to spend it with my boys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...