Friday, July 9, 2010

Eli Sleeps Over

Last Friday night Eli got to spend the night with his Zue-Zue. This is the second time he's stayed at her house away from us and he has done great both times. I'm so thankful that he goes to other family members so easily. It makes it really easy on this Mama's heart :) I want Eli to go to others and not want just Mama all the time. I want him to love other people and have fun with them, too!

I've gotten much better with him being away from me. I didn't call that night at all to check on him and saved my call for the next morning. Sue said that he did great; although, she did mention what a crazy sleeper he is. She said at one point she woke up to him down by her feet in her bed. I'm so nervous about putting him in a big boy bed anytime soon because of how much he moves. At least I know he's contained in a crib! I'm sure he'll do fine once he gets used to a big boy bed, but for now we're just going to stick to a crib!

Thanks for keeping him, Zue-Zue! This tired Mama slept in until 9:00 AM and it was WONDERFUL! Let's make plans to do this again soon :)

Packed and all ready to go to Zue-Zue's house
He's such a big boy now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...