Friday, July 16, 2010

My Little Fish

I think one thing I'm going to miss about this summer is being able to go to the pool with my little man. We've gone to Art (Ott) and Vera's (actually, Eli just says it's Mr. Ott's pool) so many times this summer and each time he has gotten better and better at swimming. I am beginning to think that we're going to have to put the boy in swimming lessons next summer because he's already doing so well this summer and he's not even 2 yet. Maybe I am just a little biased though. I would love for him to know how to swim well at an early age though because he loves being around water.

Before we left for Uncle Josh's wedding, we visited the pool (so Mommy could get just a little bit of color) and Eli swam all around the pool using his floaties. I was so proud of him! I even got to video him while he was swimming so well. Let's just hope he keeps this up! Watch out, Michael Phelps! Eli is your new competition!

Eli and his signature poolside treat...a "pop-pop!"

The cutest pool boy ever :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...