Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Wilson's Build Their Dream House Update-Paint Colors

Paint colors are going on the walls this week, so I thought I'd give everyone a preview of what to expect. Picking out colors was not nearly as easy as I thought it would be, but thanks to my wonderful, sweet friend, Torri, I was able to pick the colors that I think work (I'm keeping my fingers crossed!) All the colors I picked out were Benjamin Moore, but the painter ended up using Devoe. Thank goodness he was able to color match!

Exterior Siding Color: Richmond Bisque
The trim and the columns are going to be Navajo White-it's a creamy white. I think it'll look really pretty with this color.


Living Room/Dining Room, Kitchen Areas: Bleeker Beige


Mudroom/Laundry Room: White Sand


Guest Bedroom: Gray Owl
I'm so excited about doing a gray/yellow (maybe turquoise) bedroom! I love gray (as you can tell!)


Master Bedroom/Bathroom: Smoke
This was the ONLY color I was positive about from the beginning. I love it! It's so relaxing!

Guest Bathroom: Wedgewood Gray
Can you tell I love soft, cool colors? I love this blue/gray combo!


Hallway: Winds Breath


Guest Bedroom: Celery Salt


Eli's Room: Yarmouth Blue
He is so excited about his blue room!


That's it for now! I'll post pictures on Friday. I can't wait to see it all come together!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...