Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

2011 is going to be a wonderful year! There are so many things that I am looking forward to for our family in the new year. I can't wait to see how God is going to work in us and through us. I usually don't make New Year's "resolutions" because in a matter of days they're broken. I decided to go with three goals I want to work toward achieving this year. These are the three things that are most important to me at this moment in my life.

1. Strive to be a better wife and mom.
2. Spend time daily in God's word.
3. Do some sort of physical activity everyday.

That's it. Some of you are probably thinking I'm not a very goal-oriented person, but I kind of figure if I can do these three things, then everything else will just fall in place. Here's wishing you and yours a very blessed and happy new year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...