Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Heart Is Very Full

These two boys have both captured my heart. Josh captured my heart first when we met 10 years ago. Wow, I can't believe it's been that long, because it doesn't seem like it at all. He is my perfect match and I love him SO incredibly much! He is my help-mate, my friend, my love, my buddy, my other half, and so much more. Eli captured my heart March 6, 2008. At the time, he was about the size of a pea, but I loved him so much and couldn't wait to finally meet this precious baby I'd been dreaming about for so long. Josh and I had been praying for a baby and Eli was God's answer to our prayers. These two boys make me so happy and when I look at them together I feel sometimes as if my heart might burst at its seams. I love these two boys more than words can say, and I am SO VERY THANKFUL for both of them!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...