Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Handprint Calendar

This year for Mother's Day I decided to let my first grade students try something new. Normally, I do a recipe book for Mother's Day, but this year I wanted to try something a little more personal. We did a handprint calendar for their moms, and I have to say they turned out so PRECIOUS! I had to include them on the blog so I don't forget this idea. A few of you may even want to make this with your own little ones :) I first found this idea on this website. I took her idea and kind of rearranged the calendar to make it my own. This was the end result. Under each handprint we had the corresponding month on a blank calendar to make it a functional calendar. Our calendar went from May 2011 to May 2012 so that their moms would have a full year of special handprints :)

Cover Page

May 2011

June 2011

July 2011

August 2011

September 2011

October 2011

November 2011

December 2011

January 2012

February 2012

March 2012

April 2012

May 2012

1 comment:

Penny said...

That is too cute! Not sure I could ever find the time to do all of that with my 22 kindergarten kids! We do one project for each holiday/season and combine them into a portfolio at the end of the year. Getting stressed right now trying to get all the year end stuff done and pack sentimentals here at home. And our entire room has to be dismantled this year~ new ceilings going up over the summer. Lots to do. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...