Wednesday, December 3, 2008

First Neighborhood Walk

The weather was so nice today that I decided to take a walk with Eli. We have both been cooped up in this house for about 4 weeks now, so I was glad for the opportunity to get some fresh air. Plus, walking is great exercise! I fed Eli and then put him in his car seat. Here he is awake, but this didn't last for long.

He was sleeping before I got the stroller out of the car. Oh well, I guess when he's a little older I can show him all the sights of Lee Avenue. It was fun getting out with him. I remember just a few weeks ago, Maggie and I were walking every day trying to walk Eli out from my belly. He refused to come that way though! Now, just four weeks later, I was walking with him! (Sorry, if I turn everything into a sentimental moment, but I feel so incredibly blessed to have this little boy in my life. Every little thing I do seems that much more special because he's sharing it with me.)

Notice the grimace? This is the face you get when you take the pacifier out of his mouth.

Sleeping through our walk.

My walking buddy :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...