Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Guitar Hero

Last night we went over to Dan and Nicki's house to play the Wii and Guitar Hero. Josh had been begging for nachos from Nicki for months, but we had all been so busy lately that we hadn't gotten together in a long time. She said that she would cook them for him last night. Josh was thrilled. Not only did he get nachos, but he got to play the Wii and Guitar Hero, too! Here are some pictures of our fun. Don't make fun of us too much!

I told the boys to make their "tough" face. How scared are you? LOL!

That's more like it!

I was so excited to get to spend some time with Jonah while we were there. Being around Jonah after he was born was what made me realize just how ready I was to be a mom. Seriously, I love that kid like he was my very own. He's been so sweet since Eli came along. I love how he refers to Eli as "Baby Ee-i". It's so cute! Plus, he's a big help when it comes to changing diapers. He was more than willing to help Manna (that's what he calls me for those that don't know). I have a feeling these two boys are going to be best buds one day :)

Showing "Ee-i" his Christmas tree



Finding a diaper for Eli



The boys pretty much hogged Guitar Hero all night but ten minutes before Josh and I left they let the girls play. Let's just say we weren't quite as good as the boys...

Yeah, I really look like I'm ready to rock.
I got booed off the stage I was so bad. :(

Showing a bit more confidence.
I actually finished the song on this one!
I hit 78% of the correct notes...not too bad!

Nicki started standing up, but in true rocker fashion...

She ended the song on the ground. Watch out Richie Sambora!

He can sleep through anything, thank goodness!

3 comments:

theglenns556 said...

Several comments about this post!

1. Why did you post my picture after yours?
2. Weight Watchers here I come! Seriously, all the proof I need!
3. That first picture of you totally cracks me up. You ARE a rock star!
4. Josh and Dan look like total geeks in those first two pictures. Good thing they have already been snatched up!!!
5. In the future, when you say I cook, please leave out what I cook. Nachos doesn't make me sound very domestic. Without the word nacho, someone might have assumed gormet!
6. Eli is a fabulous sleeper!!! If he could sleep through that madness, he can sleep through anything!!!
7. Jonah ADORES Manna! So obvious from last night!!

Anonymous said...

In response to number 4 above. I am not sure about Dan, but Josh is anything but a geek. Matter of fact, I think he is pretty HOT!

Unknown said...

Isn't Christmas so much better with kids??? :)
Hope you have a great one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...